6. Any costs associated with downloading, installing, accessing and using Kitly and Kitly Business is your responsibility and may be dependent on the service provider used.
7. Q83 makes no representation or warranty that Kitly and Kitly Business (or any element of Kitly and Kitly Business) is appropriate, fit for your particular purpose, or available for use in all locations.
USING KITLY AND KITLY BUSINESS
8. Kitly Business allows Brands, Agencies and Talent Agencies to:
(a) View their owned social handles once linked to the Kitly Business system;
(b) Search for, authenticate and contact Talent;
(c) Manage brand ambassadors and report on their performance;
(d) Create brand campaigns and assign deliverables to talent
(e) Manage Talent on the Q83 platform;
(f) Send managed talent Media Kits including data to clients external to Kitly Business; and
(g) Create Brand/client profiles;
9. Kitly allows Talent to:
(a) create Talent profiles/media kit;
(b) share their profile/media kit including data and metrics;
(c) enter into Campaigns with Agencies and/or Brands;
(d) Create invoices;
(e) Be discovered by Brands and agencies within the Kitly Business
(f) Add brands and campaigns; and
(g) Create and manage deliverables
11. You must not:
(a) decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, convert or authorize any third party to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise convert any element of Kitly and Kitly Business to a human perceivable form;
(b) distribute or republish any element of Kitly and Kitly Business in any way;
(c) resell, rent, lease, licence or lend any element of Kitly and Kitly Business;
(d) defeat, disable or circumvent any security feature of Kitly and Kitly Business;
(e) transfer any element of Kitly and Kitly Business to any third party;
(f) use any data mining, robots or similar data gather or extraction methods;
(g) register, subscribe or unsubscribe, or attempt to subscribe or unsubscribe, any party to any product or service if you are not expressly authorised by such party to do so; or
(h) sell, license, lease or in any way seek to commercialise any component of Kitly and Kitly Business without specific written authorisation from Q83.
12. Kitly and Kitly Business is designed for use by people aged 13 years and over. To use Kitly and Kitly Business, you must be eligible to use the social media platforms (under the relevant platforms prevailing terms and conditions) upon which you intend to publish Posts.
13. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of Kitly and Kitly Business. You agree that Q83 is not responsible for the conduct of any user.
14. You must not engage in crawling, scraping, caching or otherwise accessing any content on Kitly and Kitly Business via automated means, except with Q83’s written consent.
17. Kitly and Kitly Business may contain links to other sites not maintained by Q83 (“Linked Sites”). Q83 is not responsible for the content of any Linked Sites, whether or not Q83 is affiliated with the Linked Sites. Q83 makes no claim or representation regarding, and accepts no responsibility, directly or indirectly, for the quality, nature or reliability of Linked Sites. Such Linked Sites are not under the control of Q83 and Q83 provides links to the Linked Sites only as a convenience to users of Kitly and Kitly Business. The inclusion of a link to any Linked Site does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by Q83. You should review any applicable terms and policies (including privacy policies) of any Linked Site you visit.
18. Kitly and Kitly Business may also utilise social networks or share functionality and may contain social media links, applications or features (including but not limited to Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram). Your use of any social media platforms is subject to the particular social media platform's prevailing terms and conditions of use. By using any social media applications or features on Kitly and Kitly Business, you consent and agree to be bound to the particular terms and conditions of use of the social media platform. You also acknowledge and consent to Kitly and Kitly Business accessing information you may have shared with the particular social media platform and contacting you via the social media platform or via the information you have shared (for example, sending an email directly to you to the email address provided to the social media platform), in accordance with the permissions you have granted via the social media platform. You are encouraged to review the terms and conditions of use of each social media platform before engaging or interacting with the social media links, applications or features on Kitly and Kitly Business. Kitly and Kitly Business is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, any social media platform.
Please see the YouTube terms of service at this link: https://www.youtube.com/static?template=terms
REGISTERING AN ACCOUNT
20. Q83 reserves the right to refuse or cancel registration of an Account for any reason in its sole discretion. Any decision of Q83 is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. All information provided when registering an Account must be current, correct and complete. Incomplete, ineligible or incomprehensible Account registrations will not be valid. You must be logged in to your Account in the manner required each time you wish to use Kitly and Kitly Business. You may never use another person or entity’s Account without their permission.
22. You are responsible for maintaining the strict confidentiality of your Account details and for any activity under your Account. You agree to immediately notify Q83 of any unauthorised use of your Account or any other breach of security. It is your sole responsibility to control access to and use of your Account and to notify Q83 when you desire to cancel your Account. Q83 will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this provision.
25. You may use aspects of Kitly and Kitly Business for free. You must pay a Subscription Fee for your Account in order to obtain a Subscription.
27. Q83 also reserves the right to request you produce (within the requested time) appropriate identification or other documentation (to Q83’s satisfaction, in its absolute discretion) in order to confirm your identity and eligibility to be a subscriber. If Q83 does not receive the requested documentation or your details have not been verified or validated to Q83’s satisfaction within the time requested, your Subscription may be declined, suspended, or terminated without liability or any refund to you.
PAYMENT OF SUBSCRIPTION FEES AND ONGOING SUBSCRIPTION CHARGES
28. The Subscription Fees for your ongoing Subscription are set out on the Website or Application [https://kitlybusiness.co/#/] or as otherwise advised by Q83 in writing. Ongoing Subscription Fees are payable on a month to month or annual basis. No cancellation fee is payable for any cancellation of a Subscription notified Q83 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com the following Subscription month. No refunds are payable for monthly and annual Subscription Fees already paid.
29. Q83 reserves the right to change the Subscription Fees during your ongoing Subscription with Q83 and will notify you of such change to the Subscription Fees in writing or by updating their Website or Application. Any change to the Subscription Fees will take place at the beginning of the month following the month in which Q83 notified you of any change to the Subscription Fees. You may cancel your Subscription prior to the beginning of the following month that Q83 notified you of the changes to the Subscription Fees.
30. You must pay all Subscription Fees in the manner set out on the Website or Application or as otherwise advised by Q83 in writing from time to time. If no manner for payment is stated, the payment must be made by credit card, debit card, in-app purchase, or PayPal. Q83 reserves the right to charge a credit or debit card surcharge with the current minimum surcharge being one percent (1%) for Visa and MasterCard (including GST), subject to increases in the surcharges that Q83 may charge.
31. When you pay the Subscription Fee, you undertake that you are an authorised user of the card or account (as applicable), including for the ongoing Subscription, that the card or account (as applicable) details provided are current, correct and complete and that your nominated card or account (as applicable) will cover the full amount of the Subscription Fees. You must not pay, or attempt to pay, any Subscription Fees through any fraudulent or unlawful means. Q83 may carry out a standard pre-authorisation check of your nominated card or account (as applicable) to verify the details provided and to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. Kitly and Kitly Business may not be accessible and/or provided until this pre-authorisation check has been completed.
32. You authorise Q83 to debit the relevant amount that is payable for your Subscription from your nominated card or account (as applicable) in order to pay the Subscription Fee. You must pay all Subscription Fees in full strictly within the timeframe set out on the Website or Application or as otherwise advised by Q83 in writing from time to time.
LIVE INVOICING FOR KITLY AND KITLY BUSINESS (STRIPE)
33. The invoicing feature in both Kitly and Kitly business links to a third-party payment processing service – STRIPE. STRIPE includes basic fees for the use of their service and relevant credit card fees associated with the card used to make the payment.
34. The invoicing feature within Kitly allows users to create an invoice and share a live stripe link providing the receiver with a payment portal to make a payment to the talent. Other than the relevant STRIPE fees associated with this process Q83 charges a fee based on the subscription tier the Kitly user is on. These Tiers are as follows;
- Free plan (USD$0) – 3.5% Platform fee + standard card fees of either 1.75% or 1.90%
- PRO Plan(USD$9) – 2.5% Platform fee + standard card fees of either 1.75% or 1.90%
- Publisher plan (USD$19) – 1.5% Platform fee + standard card fees of either 1.75% or 1.90%
35. The invoicing feature within Kitly Business allows users to create an invoice and share a live stripe link providing the receiver with a payment portal to make a batch payment to the Kitly Business User (Agency) and the relevant Talent included in the invoice. Other than the relevant STRIPE fees associated with this process Q83 charges a fee based on the subscription tier the Kitly user is on. These Tiers are as follows;
- Free Plan (USD$0) – 2% of the total invoice value
- Professional plan (USD$449) – 1% of the total invoice value
ADDITIONAL TERMS FOR TALENT AGENCIES AND TALENT
36. Conditions 36-48 apply only to Talent Agencies and Talent using Kitly and Kitly Business.
Further Terms for Talent Agencies and Talent Accounts
37. To register a Talent Agency Account, you must log in to Kitly Business in the manner required, including by providing your full name, email address, location, time zone, agency name, password and referrer.
35. If a Talent Agency is utilizing Kitly Business on behalf of a Talent, these terms relating to Talent applies to the Talent Agency.
38. To register an Talent Account, you must log in to Kitly in the manner required, including by providing your full name, email address, location, time zone, password and referrer.
39. Talent agree to ensure that they comply with any and all requirements of Instagram, Facebook and any other social media accounts in relation to but not limited to branded content advertisements.
When registering a Talent Account, you may select a free Account or a paid Account. If you select a paid Account you will also be required to provide your credit card details. If you select a free Account, you may not have access to some of the features, inclusions and benefits available to paid accounts. The different types of Talent Accounts, including the features and inclusions and applicable Subscription Fees, can be found on the Website or Application https://kitlybusiness.co/#/
40. Your Talent Account may be linked with third parties for the purposes of displaying your Media Kit on their website or application if you follow the steps on the third party’s website or application to provide consent to link your account with them.
41. Linking your Talent Account and providing your Media Kit to any third party does not involve and is not the responsibility of Q83.
Additional Talent Eligibility Requirements
42. In order to register a Talent Account (general term for business account across all social media), we require that you:
(a) convert your Social Media Account/s to a “business account”;
(b) log-in to your Social Media Account following the steps outlined when signing up to Kitly and Kitly Business;
(c) grant Q83 access to your unique user authentication “access token” which provides access to the Social Media Account’s API; and
(d) select the Social Media Account/s you wish to link to Kitly and Kitly Business.
(e) Once you have linked your Social Media Account you are required to select specific categories which you wish your Talent profile to be found in by Brands and Agencies on Kitly business, the ‘Private’ Category can be used to hide the account from Kitly Business.
(f) If you wish to use Kitly or Kitly business passed the free usage thresholds shown on each respective platform you will be asked to pay a Subscription Fee and your credit card or PayPal details will be required also as stated on Kitly and Kitly Business.
43. If you do not complete the steps required above, or remove any permissions in the Social Media Account’s authentication process, you may not be able to participate in Campaigns or access the functionality of Kitly and Kitly Business.
44. You acknowledge and agree that by providing your access token to Q83, you authorize and permit Q83:
(a) to use your access token with the Social Media Account’s API;
(b) to access and share the data from your linked Social Media Account/s with Kitly and Kitly Business and with Brands and Agency users if you have not chosen to remain private;
(c) to undertake analysis of the data from your linked Social Media Account and to create metrics and data insights to create Media Kits which you may allow Brand and Agency users of Kitly and Kitly Business access and view, if you haven’t chosen to remain private; and
(d) to use your de-identified data for internal aggregated data analysis to enable Q83 to improve its products and services.
(e) Any other purpose stated on Kitly and Kitly Business.
Terms for Participating in a Campaign (Kitly Business, Enterprise)
45. An Agency or Brand user may post a Campaign Brief and invite Talent or Talent Agencies to submit an application either directly or on behalf of their talent.
46. Talent with eligible Talent Accounts may submit individual Campaign Responses or group Campaign Responses as the context permits.
47. You will be notified if an Agency/Brand has selected you for a Campaign. At that stage, the Agency/Brand may:
(a) give directions and guidance to you in respect of the creative aspects of the content to be created for the Campaign based on your previous content’s performance, audience metrics or campaign brief;
(b) give you a media plan which specifies the time and dates of all Posts; and
(c) give you required captions, mentions, hashtags and other posting requirements.
48. The draft Campaign will be uploaded onto the Campaign Management Tool and may need to be approved on Kitly and Kitly Business by the Agency and/or Brand’s Master Account holder and any Team Members who have approval rights (if applicable) before the Campaign is deemed to be approved by the Brand and scheduled for release onto your Channels.
ADDITIONAL TERMS FOR AGENCIES, BRANDS AND TALENT AGENCIES
49. Conditions 50-72 apply only to Agencies, Brands and Talent Agencies participating in Kitly Business.
Further Terms for Kitly Business Accounts
To register a Kitly Business Account, you must log in to Kitly Business in the manner required, including providing your full name, company name, email address, location and password and providing credit card or other payment details where requested. https://kitlybusiness.co/#/ 50. We may ask you to verify your Account registration by sending you a confirmation email which requires you to confirm the details which have been submitted.
52. As the Admin Account holder, you can designate Team members for the Kitly Business Account (“Team Members”). Team Members may have specific access, permission or approval rights in respect of the Kitly Business Account. The Admin Account holder further represents and warrants that he/she is authorized to designate and invite Team Members to Kitly Business and that those Team Members are authorized representatives of the Agency, Brand, and/or Talent Agency and are qualified to fulfill the role/s allocated to them.
53. You can create Client profile/s for the Agency/Brand Account/s you manage.
54. You acknowledge that Q83 may, at its sole discretion, change the Agency/Brand Account features and inclusions available on Kitly and Kitly Business, including the fees payable for Agency/Brand Accounts. You will be notified in writing of any such changes.
The Campaign Management Tool for Kitly Business, Enterprise
55. Agencies and Brands are able to create Campaign Briefs using the Campaign Management Tool. Campaign Briefs will be published on Kitly and Kitly Business and Talent will be invited to submit Campaign Responses.
56. Campaign Brief information may include some or all of the following:
(a) Brand name;
(b) Campaign name;
(c) Campaign description
(d) dates and duration of Campaign;
(e) required geolocation of Talent’s audience by country and/or city;
(f) required or preferred gender of Talent’s audience;
(g) media type, e.g. photo; video or story;
(h) Quantity of each style of content
(i) number of Talent required for the Campaign;
(j) Total budget for the campaign, and/or contra product value; and
(k) closing date for Campaign Applications.
57. The Talent Agency/Agency and/or Brand can review Campaign Responses and select an Talent for a Campaign.
58. The Agency and/or Brand may:
(a) give directions and guidance to the selected Talent in the Campaign Management Tool in respect of the creative aspects of the Posts to be created for the Campaign based on the Talent’s previous posts and audience metrics;
(b) give the Talent a media plan which specifies the time and dates of all Posts; and
(c) give the Talent required captions, mentions, hashtags and other posting requirements.
59. The draft Campaign will be uploaded onto the Campaign Management Tool and must be approved on Kitly and Kitly Business by the Master Account holder and any Team Members who have approval rights (if applicable) before the Campaign is deemed to be approved by the Brand and scheduled for release onto the Talent’s Channels.
60. Once the Campaign is released onto the Talent’s Channels the Agency and/or Brand may monitor the real-time performance of the Campaign. On completion of the Campaign the Agency and/or Brand will receive a Campaign report via Kitly and Kitly Business. If the Talent is managed or represented by a Talent Agency, the Talent Agency may also view the campaign.
62. You must not attempt to instruct, coerce or manipulate Talent to hide the commercial relationship between the Brand and the Talent. Such attempts may result in the Agency and/or Brand being immediately removed from Kitly and Kitly Business.
63. Agencies and Brands agree in respect of all Content uploaded to Kitly and Kitly Business as part of a Campaign:
(a) to grant to Q83 (and its agents), a royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, unconditional, non-exclusive, transferable licence to use the Content for the purpose of marketing and promoting Q83 (and its products and services) in any manner, without further notification to or consent of the Brand or any compensation payable to the Brand; and
64. You warrant that:
(c) you will not encourage or facilitate any misrepresentation or suggestion that the Brand or any entity has the approval or sponsorship of any other entity which the Brand or entity does not have;
(d) any Content you upload to Kitly and Kitly Business does not contain any representations or material which you know or suspect (or ought reasonably to have known or suspected) to be false, misleading or deceptive; and
(e) where Posts include Third Party Material, you will strictly comply with any use limitations notified to you in respect of the Third Party Material and will obtain all licences required for your intended use of the Post prior to use of such Post, including obtaining any licences required with respect to Third Party Material.
65. Agency and Brand agree that Q83 is not responsible for any aspect of the Brand’s Content to be reviewed, shared, sponsored or advertised by Talent. Brand acknowledges and agrees that Q83 is not responsible or liable for the content of any Post.
66. Agency and Brand acknowledge that Talent are independent third parties and not directly controlled by Q83. As a consequence, any Posts will inherently risk negative or unflattering comments about Brand’s content, products or services. Agency and Brand specifically acknowledge and agree that Q83 has no control over any Post that may be published and that Agency and/or Brand (as applicable) are solely responsible (and assume all liability and risk) for determining whether a Post is acceptable and appropriate to the Brand.
67. Brand agrees that upon notice from Q83 or if Brand learns that any Content is subject to an actual or threatened claim of infringement, violation of another right, or other claim, or if Q83 removes any Content for any reason and gives the Agency and/or Brand notice of such removal, the Brand will remove such Content from its computer systems and storage devices and will, to the extent possible, cease use of such Content.
68. Q83 has the right to cancel, suspend, restrict services to and/or terminate a Brand’s account if Q83 believes (in its sole discretion) that the Brand is not using Kitly and Kitly Business in a fair and reasonable way, or are attempting to use Kitly and Kitly Business in a way which does not treat the Talent or Kitly and Kitly Business in a fair and reasonable way and/or not in accordance with the purposes for which Kitly and Kitly Business were intended.
69. You acknowledge that Q83 has not made any warranties in respect of the success of any Campaign in respect of your business or commercial performance or otherwise of any Post, Campaign, Channel or other media, marketing communications channel, marketing or advertising campaign, promotion or advertisement.
Q83’S INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
71. All right, title and interest in all Intellectual Property Rights in all of Q83’s brands, logos, images, buttons, codes, layout, text, content, graphics, and products and services as displayed on Kitly and Kitly Business as well as the look and feel of Kitly and Kitly Business (the “Brand Features”) are the property of Q83 and will remain or be vested in Q83 at all times and may not be copied, imitated or used in whole or in part without Q83’s prior written consent. Your use of Kitly and Kitly Business will not under any circumstances be taken to constitute a transfer, assignment or grant of any ownership rights in any of the Brand Features or Kitly and Kitly Business. Q83, on a case by case basis and to the extent required, grants to you a limited, non-exclusive licence to use the Brand Features solely for the purpose, and to the extent necessary, to enable you to use Kitly and Kitly Business.
COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT POLICY & COMPLAINTS
72. Q83 has adopted a policy of terminating, where appropriate and at Q83’s discretion, access to Kitly and Kitly Business for users who infringe the intellectual property rights of Q83 or any third party.
73. If you believe that any material on Kitly and Kitly Business infringes upon any copyright that you own or control, you may file a notification of such infringement with us at the following details: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
TALENT, AGENCY, TALENT AGENCY & BRAND REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
74. Talent, Agencies, Talent Agencies and Brands participating in Kitly and Kitly Business warrant, represent and covenant that:
(a) all information you provide to Q83 upon registering for an Account is true, accurate and complete and not misleading;
(b) any third-party social media accounts to which you link are:
[i] your own accounts;
[ii] if the Account refers to a Brand, that you are the authorised representative of the Brand with the right to access its social media accounts and represent its interests; and
[iii] if the Account refers to an individual other than you, you are the authorised representative of that individual with the right to access his or her social media accounts and control his or her interests;
(d) You are authorised to submit Content, as applicable, in the manner invited via Kitly and Kitly Business;
(e) any Content you submit to Kitly and Kitly Business will not contain anything that;
[i] is illegal or contrary to any laws, applicable industry code or the requirements or directions or relevant regulators;
[ii] is copied or adapted either wholly or substantially from any other work or material;
[iii] is indecent, obscene, threatening, discriminatory, harassing, in breach of any confidence, defamatory, offensive or objectionable or contains, depicts or alludes to or promotes aggressive, unruly, antisocial, lewd or illegal behaviour or sexually suggestive imagery;
[iv] parodies, disparages or makes fun of Q83 or its products of services or Q83 generally in any way;
[v] solicits passwords or personal information for commercial or unlawful purposes or provides any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs or email addresses (unless part of a Campaign);
[vi] promotes an illegal or unauthorised copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacturer-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated materials;
[vii] involves the transmission of junk mail, chain letters, unsolicited mass mailing or spam;
[viii] infringes the privacy rights, contract rights or other rights (including Intellectual Property Rights) of any person, corporation or entity;
[ix] constitutes, encourages or provides instructions for any criminal offence, violates the rights of any party, or otherwise violates any Laws including, without limitation, the regulations of any stock or securities exchange such as the New York Stock Exchange; or
[x] contains any viruses, corrupted data or other harmful or malicious code of files.
76. The Brand, Agency, Talent Agency and the Talent acknowledge that:
(a) neither the Talent nor Q83 is required to purchase any of the Brand’s products or services;
(b) Brand may, in its sole discretion, arrange to send an Talent a sample product. Talent may request a Brand to send a sample product, but Brand is under no obligation to do so;
(c) Q83 will not be responsible or liable in any way for late delivery or non-arrival or any products sent from a Brand to an Talent. Address provided by Talent through Kitly and Kitly Business is not verified by Q83;
(d) if Brand sends a sample product to an Talent, there is no guarantee that the Talent will submit a Post about the product or that any post submitted will be positive. All product reviews must reflect the Talent’s genuinely held beliefs;
(e) if an Talent chooses to purchase a product, there is no guarantee that Talent’s Post(s) about the product will be approved by the Brand;
(f) a product, service or other non-monetary arrangement cannot be offered or used as partial or full payment by a Brand for a Campaign or an Talent’s Post;
77. You agree to indemnify, and must defend and hold harmless, Q83 and its related bodies corporate, personnel, servants and agents, from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of or in any way connected with any of the following (including as a result of your direct activities on Kitly and Kitly Business):
(a) your Content or access to Kitly and Kitly Business;
(b) your use or inability to use Kitly and Kitly Business;
(d) your claim against a Brand for any reason;
(e) your claim against an Talent for any reason;
(g) any claim or allegation that your Content infringes a third party’s rights, including Intellectual Property Rights.
(h) your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations; and
(i) any misrepresentation made by you.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
78. You agree to use Kitly and Kitly Business at your own risk and to assume total responsibility for your use of Kitly and Kitly Business. You agree that Q83 disclaims any and all responsibility for any damage or loss that you may suffer or incur as a result of using Kitly and Kitly Business. To the maximum extent permitted by law (but subject to paragraph 78):
(a) Kitly and Kitly Business and the Q83 Materials and any other features or functions associated with Kitly and Kitly Business are provided "as is" and "as available" with all faults and without any warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose;
(b) under no circumstances will Q83 be liable in any way for any Content, including but not limited to any errors or omissions in such Content or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of any use of Content posted, transmitted or otherwise made available via Kitly and Kitly Business;
(c) we do not make any promises or assurances to you about Kitly and Kitly Business, including without limitation that your use of Kitly and Kitly Business will be uninterrupted, secure, reliable or error-free;
(e) we make no representations or warranties in relation to the accuracy or completeness of the information, advice or other content available on or via Kitly and Kitly Business and we do not accept any liability in relation to your reliance on such information, advice or other content; and
(f) we will not be liable for any loss or damage (including, indirect incidental or consequential loss or damage, loss of profit, loss of revenue, loss of data, loss of goodwill or loss of opportunity) however caused which may be suffered or incurred or which may arise directly or indirectly in respect of the use by you of Kitly and Kitly Business. This limitation of liability includes, without limitation, any damages caused by or resulting from reliance by a user on any information obtained from Q83, or that results from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or emails, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation, or any failure of performance, whether or not resulting from acts of God, communication failures, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to Q83’s records.
Referral rewards are delivered to Kitly users who have completed a successful ("successful") referral.
"Successful" referrals are completed once a referred user registers a Kitly Business account using the unique code provided by the Kitly user, they will also have successfully paid a full 1 months subscription for that Kitly Business account of at least USD$289 .
All referral rewards will be made available to the Kitly user within their Kitly app, generated by a third party.
Referral rewards will not be made available until a full 1 month's Kitly Business subscription has been paid by the referred user.
82. If Kitly and Kitly Business is not capable of running as planned for any reason beyond the reasonable control of Q83, including because of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including natural disaster), infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of Kitly and Kitly Business, or if any social media platform alters its terms of service, access or permission in such a way that affects Kitly and Kitly Business, Q83 reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend Kitly and Kitly Business.
CONTACT AND HELP DETAILS
87. You may contact Q83 via:
Mail: Q-83 Technology
190 Kingsgrove Road, Kingsgrove 2208
“Account” means an Agency Account, Brand Account, Agency/Brand Account, Talent Agency Account, Kitly Business Account or an Talent Account.
“Agency” means any marketing, advertising, media or communications entity, including a public relations, media, creative, design or digital agency, or its duly authorized agents or representatives.
“Application” means the Kitly App or Kitly Business available for download via https://kitly.co/#/
“Client” means any person or entity, or its duly authorised agents or representatives,
“Kitly Business Account” means Talent Agency Account and Agency/Brand Account.
“Campaign” means a marketing campaign created by an Agency or a Brand using the Campaign Management Tool.
“Campaign Brief” means a brief for a Campaign created by a Brand using the Campaign Management Tool to be opened to Talent via Kitly and Kitly Business for the purpose of finding appropriate Talent to perform services on a Campaign.
“Campaign Management Tool” means the Talent marketing campaign management solution for Agencies and Brands featured on Kitly and Kitly Business which allows Agencies and Brands to publish Campaign Briefs to Talent, review Campaign Responses, approve Campaigns and execute Campaigns.
“Campaign Response” means a response from a Talent to a Campaign Brief.
“Channels” means the social media channels of an Talent, being Instagram and any other social media channel through which an Talent undertakes services on a Campaign.
“Community” means an Talent’s social media following on its Channels.
“Content” means a Post or any other content or materials uploaded to Kitly and Kitly Business by a Brand or an Talent (but excludes any Third Party Material included in a Post that is expressly disclosed to Q83 and the Brand).
“Delegate” is defined in paragraph 53.
“Talent” means a social media Talent, publisher or content creator who registers to use Kitly.
“Talent Account” is defined in paragraph 19.
“Talent’s Identity” means the name, image, likeness, character and online persona of the Talent.
“Intellectual Property Rights” means all present or future intellectual property rights of whatever nature anywhere in the world including, but not limited to, rights in respect of or in connection with copyright, inventions (including patents), trade marks, service marks, trade names, domain names, designs, any rights in silicon chip topography, Confidential Information and Know-How and similar industrial, commercial and intellectual property rights, whether or not registered or registrable, and includes the right to apply for the registration of such rights, and whether existing in Australia or otherwise.
“Laws” means all applicable laws, codes of practice and guidance relating to Talent marketing in Australia.
“Admin Account” is defined in paragraph 52.
“Media Kit“ means the metrics, insights and account performance reports generated by Q83 using the data from an Talent’s linked Social Media Account.
“Post” means a social media post or other content created by an Talent to be shared with the Talent’s Community via the Talent’s Channels.
“Reporting Tool” means tool that provides the metrics, insights and account performance reports generated by Q83 using the data from a Talent’s linked Social Media Account on specific branded content.
“Social Media Account” means a user account on Instagram, Twitch, Facebook, Twitter, Google Analytics, Tik Tok, WeChat, or Snapchat.
“Subscription Fee” means the monthly subscription fee payable by an Agency, Brand, Talent Agency or Talent to Q83 for use by the Agency, Brand, Talent Agency, or an Talent of a paid Talent Account, on Kitly and Kitly Business.
“Talent Agency” means any agency representing professional actors, writers, performers, musicians, artist, athletes and Talent duly authorized to act on behalf of Talent.
“Talent Agency Account” is defined in paragraph 19.
“Third Party Material“ means any material included in a Post that is owned by or licensed from a third party, including material in relation to which there may be stated, inherent or industry practice-based use limitations as a result of the rights of third parties including, without limitation, rights in music, rights of personality, talent rights and similar.
“Q83” means Q-83 Technology Pty Ltd.
“Q83 Materials” means Kitly and Kitly Business and any associated materials owned, developed or licensed by Q83 and made available via Kitly and Kitly Business.
“Kitly Business” means the online Application, Media Kit, Reporting Tool, Campaign Management Tool and any associated Q83 properties or websites from time to time used by Agencies, Brands, and Talent Agencies.
“Kitly” means the online Application, Media Kit, Reporting Tool, and any associated Q83 properties or websites from time to time used by Agencies, Brands, and Talent Agencies used by Talent.
Completed once a user registers a Kitly Business account using the unique code provided by the Kitly user and has successfully paid a full 1 months subscription.